Simple Stacks Templates

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Busy, busy day...

I just have to share.
I went to Eva Kipler's blog and found a desktop calendar freebie called happydance_julydesktop
I finished it with photo's of my dd's on vacation and I just love it!!

I know some say "you can't teach an old dog new tricks", but is there a way to get the old dog to remember her old tricks? Arg! Long story, dd will know what I'm talking about, lol.
dd's are off visiting again. I swear they are nomads in the summer. They only stay in 1 location for a very short time.
Today was not a good day for scrapping, it was spent at an appointment, then shopping (how does a 4 year old keep losing her clothes?) then meeting up with my sister so she could have my girls visit. Then trying to see a movie, no kids go play right? Nope, there wasn't any good movies on. So we went junk shopping - thrift stores. We don't need more junk, just have to look, lol. Finally we rented a movie "The Great Debaters" Very Good Movie.
Finally around 12:30 I decided I wanted to make another template.
Oh and I checked Digi By Design and someone put my newest Simple Stacks - set 9 in the mall (thank you :) ) What perfect timing.
Here's Simple Stacks - set 9

And here is a Simple Stacks Template Freebie for today

Download it here.
I did it a little different, hope you like it.
It is amazing to see 277 people downloaded yesterdays Simple Stacks Template Freebie!!

I would love to see some layouts that someone has created using my Simple Stacks Templates.
So I have 3 blog challenges for those who may be interested.
Blog Challenge 1: The first 5 people who send me links from 2 different galleries to a layout they created using a purchased version of Simple Stack Templates and they allow me to feature their layout on my blog, I will give their choice of one full set of Simple Stacks Templates.
To claim your prize - just email me the links at curthsdigitaldesigns@yahoo.com, include your full name, email address and the name of the Simple Stacks Templates you'd like.

Blog Challenge 2: The first 5 people who send me links from 2 different galleries to a layout they created using a Simple Stacks Template Freebie and they allow me to feature their layout on my blog, I will send them a special surprise bonus of 2 Simple Stacks Template Freebies specially created for this blog challenge.
To claim your prize - just email me the links at curthsdigitaldesigns@yahoo.com, include your full name and email address please.

Blog Challenge #3: Anyone who creates a layout using either my Simple Stacks Templates (purchased version) or Simple Stacks Template Freebies and posts them in Digi By Designs Gallery and 1 other gallery, allow me to feature their layout on my blog. I will send them a special surprise bonus of a Simple Stacks Template Freebie, created especially for this blog challenge.
To claim your prize - just email me the links at curthsdigitaldesigns@yahoo.com, include your full name and email address please.

You can participate in all three Blog Challenges if you'd like. Please have an original layout for each of the blog challenges you'd like to complete.
I have to have an end date for this challenge.
Simple Stacks make creating layouts a breeze and I've been creating freebies and template sets for about a month now, so you have a lot to choose from. So, lets say you must post your layouts and email me your links by Thursday July 3rd 12:00 noon Eastern Standard Time.
I will send out prize links by Thursday July 3rd 10pm Eastern Standard Time.
Anyone interested?
Well time for bed.
Happy Scrapping,
MaryAnne





PS. If my girls visit, find me on yahoo messenger while your gone ok? I still would like to talk to you. Love ya, mom.


Night Everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for another great template.

JMCS said...

I love this template! I can't wait to use it and I really appreciate it so much. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank=s Dear...I Love all of your Templates....Hugs enclosed 4 U