Simple Stacks Templates

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A Simple Stacks layout, news and freebie

Hi everyone,
I have my first Blog Challenge 1 Prize winner!
Missy posted this layout and submitted her links
This is just adorable!! Thanks for participating Missy.
I just finished creating and packaging the Blog Challenge Prizes!! I'd love to send one to you.
Please submit your links to enter asap.
I should have mowed today, but I was productive instead, lol. I finished Simple Stacks Set 10 today!! Here's a preview.
I played with one of these and can't wait to get to play with the others.
I have no Digital Scrapbook Class tonight, good thing it's going to thunder, lol. So I get to go to Digi By Designs chat at 9pm that will feature our July Mega Kit "Summer Brights".
Today I have a Simple Stacks Quick Page Freebie for you.

Download it Here

It's thundering now, ack! Gotta go. Happy Scrapping, MaryAnne

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Jul [LA 02:19am, NY 04:19am, UK 09:19am, OZ 07:19pm]).