Simple Stacks Templates

Monday, July 07, 2008

Congratulations Blog Challenge Winners!!

Hi everyone,
I am so glad life is returning to normal.
Today we went grocery shopping, as we had to pitch 99% of everything from the fridge and freezer because of the power being out for so long. As we were getting ready to shop, another storm hit the area. When the power went out in the store there was an audible disappointing "awww" from the entire store, lol. Glad to say it was only momentary. But just to be safe, I did the shopping and had my dd call home to make sure the power was on before we paid for the food. Now I have one of the cleanest fridges in the county and the emptiest.
So now for my fun stuff.
I was very happy to receive one entry for my Blog Challenge 1
Missy submitted this layout and will receive a free set of my Simple Stacks Templates.
What a cutie!!
Thank you Missy
I received three enteries for my Blog challenge 2
tjmuse submitted this layout
Missy submitted this layout
and LoriJ submitted this layout
It was so much fun to come back from such a trial to find these in my email!
Thank you all for participating.
Each person who submitted a layout for this challenge will recieve this set of Simple Stacks Template Freebies.
I created another freebie for my Blog Challenge 3, but unfortunately no one submitted any layouts for this contest. :( oh well, on to other things.
Now I am off to finish creating a layout for my dd's yearbook.
Happy Scrapping,
MaryAnne

2 comments:

Lois B said...

Sorry I couldn't enter the contest as I do love your templates. Babysitting my grandson took everything out of me and I would fall into bed at night.

What a horrendous scary night you had! I am happy no one was hurt in your home but I know you would scared to death. Looks like you have your plate full just in the clean-up. Wishing a smooth recovery from this storm and hope there will be no more for a long long time!

Krisi and Adam said...

Just found your blog - I love the idea of 8x6 two page layouts. I hope you will have a new challenge soon. I added you to my RSS feeds so I will keep my eye out.