Simple Stacks Templates

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Bundled Simple Stacks, news and freebie

Hi Everyone,
First thing I need to say is Happy Birthday Dad!! I can't go see him today, because we are cutting up the big maple, but I'm thinking of him!
I've bundled up my Simple Stacks, beginning today you can purchase all 10 sets in Simple Stacks Bundle 1 Here
This bundle includes 54 8x6 Simple Stacks Templates and 10 4x6 Simple Stacks - Covers to Closures. It's a total of 64 Templates, more than enough to completely fill a standard 4x6 Photo Album. It's priced to sell at just $20.00, that's like getting over 3 sets for free! I do allow the purchased versions of Simple Stacks for professional and personal use.
Over the holiday, my sister and my brother in law invited my family, my parents, her children and grandson to go camping and see fireworks in Algonac at the Pickeral tournament. It was really a trip down memory lane, to take the ferry to Harsens Island and show all the "new" family members the little cabin that my Grandparents rented every summer for as long as I can remember. We really got lucky to find the son of the original owners, "Frankie" was there doing some work. He let us take a look at the cabin and reminise about times we shared with Grandma and Grandpa while they stayed there. To my amazement it was just about as I remembered it! Even the painting of the pair of parrots, done by Frankie's mom Amy, was still hung in the old spot! I created 1 layout so far of our visit. Here's my layout.
Now I need to look through Grandma's photo's to find some old ones too.
I created this layout from my newest Simple Stacks Template Freebie, here:
Well I better go help
Happy Scrapping,
MaryAnne

6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jul [LA 01:32am, NY 03:32am, UK 08:32am, OZ 06:32pm]).

Anonymous said...

Great! Thank you so much!
Blue

Bonnie said...

Thanks for the awesome template. I have a layout posted on my blog which was made by a CT member using your template and a freebie kit of mine. Check it out if you'd like.

http://silverrocketscraps.blogspot.com

Lois B said...

Thank you for another great template. I really would like to purchase the whole bundle but I know you will understand that with the way the cost of living is these days I am sure I am not the only one having to watch how I spend. I am setting aside so much a month for my love of scrapping and hopefully in time I will save enough for the templates.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great template!

Suz :) said...

BIG HUG and...♥Link Love♥...for you today!!! You are “Fantabulous” for sharing with all of us.
Suz