Simple Stacks Templates

Sunday, July 20, 2008

some yearbook layouts done!! :)

Hi everyone,
Well I was busy for more of yesterday, but I didn't work on my mk contribution :( (I have to find the time and inspiration to finish it!!) However I did create 4 more yearbook layouts for Tyra!! Now I only have 16 left to finish her 2006-2007 book, lol.
I used Simple Stacks Templates to do these, but I only kept track of the last one.
Here are the layouts
I used lots of papers and elements from shabby princess, the You are so beautiful freebie created by Doreen Stolz and other designers.
Now the one I did this morning. It has space for 5 photos! I created the Simple Stacks Template and got right to work. I created the paper and spiders. I altered shabby princess' ribbon and book plate to finish it.
Hope you like the Simple Stacks Template for this one, because that's the freebie I have for you!
Well I do need to do some work now,
Happy Scrapping,
MaryAnne

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the template. Great layout!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

thank you!!

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing. i am just getting started with your ideas for the double 4x6 pages. i like it - dee

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great template and layout shares :-)

Bonnie said...

Thanks for sharing your work!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Jul [LA 02:23am, NY 04:23am, UK 09:23am, OZ 07:23pm]).

~HS said...

You have to be from Michigan... spotted the Petosky stones right away! Great LO.

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful. Thanks so much.
mmikes

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing all of these templates. I wasn't sure how this would work until I tried it and I LOVE THE SIMPLE STACKS! My daughter is turning 1 this August and I'm making brag books for each of her grandmas. These templates lend themselves to this project PERFECTLY! I just printed off the birth-June spreads and placed them in 4x6 photo books and I'm so pleased with it. The templates are flexible to my needs and allow me to make an affordable, meaningful gift. Thank you so much. If I knew how to send you some of my layouts, I would!

Myxi said...

Thank you for the template. :)