Simple Stacks Templates

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm quick today, lol

Hi everyone,
I have to laugh at myself. When I get to the post page of my blog, I'm always at a loss on what to put as the title. I could just keep typing the same thing, type the date, type "FREEBIES, FREEBIES,FREEBIES!" or a million other things, but not me I have to type something relevant to my day, lol. I think that makes it harder than it should be.
OK, anyway.
For those who know what the last 2 weeks have been like, my day is now out of the toilet!! I'll be seeing you soon, lol. And for those who don't, I finished another layout!! YEAH!! . I was amazed how quickly this one came together for me, after all it's taken 18 months to start! Here's my Simple Stacks layout.
I created this page from a kit that I made way back in 2007 just before these photo's were taken. I was so proud of that kit! When I added it to the first mall I was in, I was really disappointed when, according to the owner of the mall, it only sold like 1 copy. Well I tend to hang on to things, lol. So it's over at Digi By Design, just in case anyone really does like it and wants their own copy. You can find it Here
Ok anyway, I'm really not here to sell today, lol.
So since I created everything on this page, I actually have 2 freebies for you.
First, here is your Simple Stacks Template Freebie for today
Download it Here
and finally, I also made this into a Quick Page for you
Download it Here
Hope you enjoy them.
Time to really get to work, lol.
Happy Scrapping,
MaryAnne
Hi again,
I was browsing the web contemplating another Simple Stacks Template when I stumbled across a page call for Digital Scrapbooking Magazine. Here are the details:
Calls for Digital Scrapbooking December 08/January 09 issue.T3: Tips, Techniques and Tutorials
Our hands-on how-to column, "T3," features both cutting-edge techniques from our Creative Team and tips and tutorials from our talented readers. For this issue, we'll give special consideration to submissions featuring winter holiday themes and time- or money-saving ideas
Here's what we're looking for:
Tips. Have you found a great way to use layer blending modes? A quick fix for less-than-perfect photos? Send us your tips of 50 words or fewer on any digital scrapbooking subject, along with a layout or project that illustrates the tip in action. Select T3 as your layout category to submit tips for consideration.
Techniques. Busy scrapbookers are always looking for ways to make scrapbooking quicker and easier. Send us your time- and stress-saving tricks, along with a layout or project that shows how you've used them to create.
I was thinking this might be a good place to submit a Simple Stacks layout. huh?!!
They are great time/stress savers and they make perfect affordable gifts :)
Go Here to find the submission form.
Back to browsing,
maryanne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great template.

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much!

Bonnie said...

Look at you getting double generous with the QP and the template. Thanks so much!