Simple Stacks Templates

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Freebie for the road...

Hi Everyone,
Well I'm on the road today to visit with my sister and celebrate Jessica's birthday with my family. I know this weekend will be swamped with her celebration so I got busy last night.
I created Simple Stacks Set 11 (available soon)
A layout
This one was tough for me, especially looking at this photo. I didn't see it then and it's all I can see now when I browse the photo's taken that day. The journaling was... just no words can describe it.
Journaling reads:
There's something about that vacant stare,
Things we didn't know when we were sitting there.
Now all we have are memories.
Instead of photo's of you and me.
I am thankful for you, then and now.
But would someone please tell me how?
How does the sun shine without you here?
How do the birds sing when you're not near?
How will I keep you in my heart?
That would be the place to start.
I will remember until I die.
I will remember and I will cry.
I loved you so very much.
I loved your smile, I loved your touch.
I will go on with just memories.
Because there's no more photo's of you and me.
~written by me
Moving on

I have Simple Stacks Template 097 for you today
And there's more on their way :)
Happy Scrapping
Off to take pictures...
MaryAnne

3 comments:

belle007 said...

Thanks so much for the great template.

Myxi said...

Thank you so much. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. Your poem is beautiful...so touching. I'm sorry about your loss.