Simple Stacks Templates

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Qp's, Yearbook layouts and freebies

Hi everyone,
Shelli gave me an blog award :)
Thank you Shelli, gotta go find out what to do now, lol. I'm so slow sometimes.

And, Shelli from Me and my s"crap" created this layout using my Simple Stacks Template 031 found in Simple Stacks - Mini set 1 and Watermelon Patch created by Rachael H at DigitalArts-Cafe. What a cutie! She has posted a Quick Page version on her blog to share with everyone. I have to say this is awesome!! Now not only do I get to create layouts using my own stuff, I can collect other peoples creation to use in my yearbooks too!! Thanks Shelli and Rachael H!

Speaking of yearbooks, I created a new layout for Jessica's 2006 yearbook this morning. Take a look.
I called it Santa Hugs, because this was the first year I remembered she wasn't afraid of Santa, lol. The story's in the journaling. I used papers and elements from my Merry & Brite Kit and Simple Stacks Template 087 (keep an eye out for the template on my blog soon).
You can download the Quick Page Here
Time to create another layout and maybe find some papers and elements....
ttyl
Happy Scrapping,
MaryAnne


After I created a new Simple Stacks Template, I played some more today with the girls yearbooks. Here's the template I made. When I was creating the layout I was lucky to find a little bracket quick page freebie here created by Karla M, that I resized to fit my layout, Summer Citrus Paper Pack freebie here created by Simply Sweet and Beach Blast element freebie here created by Marshmallow Scraps. Thanks for the freebies they are awesome!I just love how it looks with my dd's beach photo! Hmm.. Seems I like the bright colors today. As you can see you can use freebie, kits etc that are created for 12x12 kits, you just have to alter them to fit into the Simple Stacks Templates. I almost never use anything exactly as I've found it, lol.
Now I'm not sure what to do with the Simple Stacks Template. Should I put it on my blog as a freebie, do another Blog Challenge or put it with 5 more for a new mall kit. Hmmm...... Any Suggestions?

bye for now,
maryanne

3 comments:

Lois B said...

You know me, I am all for blog freebies! Especially right now as we are just about to begin our family reunion and will be so busy for the next 3 weeks there will be no time for this grandma to scrap. So that being said I would appreciate the frebie for now.

Once Sept comes and summer draws to a close I will have more time to spend doing challenges.

Thanks so much

Delete said...

Thank you so much! I love quickpages as they make it easy for me to indulge in my scrapping hobby while still doing my job as a mommy and wife.

Myxi said...

I love your Beach Queen LO. :)