Simple Stacks Templates

Monday, July 14, 2008

A new week...

Hi everyone,
Wow I can't believe it's mid July already! the 4th was 10 days ago now. This summer is moving at the speed of light. Every summer we try to make it last as long as possible, so we plan our vacation early (that's how we know summer has arrived). Then we take small trips around the area (girls particularly like beaches). We end the summer in a frenzy of fairs and turnover, blah on the turnover, lol. Well true to our summer traditions we drove to Lake Michigan at 1pm in the afternoon, lol. Now some say why so late? I hate sunscreen, so if I don't go to the beach until late afternoon early evening, I don't have to wear it as long, lol. The weather was great. A comfortable 70ish with some clouds and wind. And boy were the waves intense. The girls had a great time standing and being pushed over by the waves, while I filled up a 1GB memory card in just 15 minutes, lol. Good thing I brought more than 1. The evening came way to early, we missed the "sunset by the lighthouse", but it was a nice day anyway. Tyra and Jaime face the waves.
While Jessica runs away from them, lol.


Now I have more photo's to scrap, yeah!!!

Now back to scrapping... I've had someone ask where they might submit layouts and here are a few places I've found: Just Digital Calls has a few listed. Here are some not listed that I found Digital Scrapbooking (a ck magazine), Simple Scrapbooking (a ck magazine), Scrapbooks ETC.
I'll let you know if I find more.
Thanks for all the responses to my Blog Challenges! If you leave your choices in the comments section, please make sure I can get to your email to send you your prizes. There are a few that there are no emails listed with the comments.
I hope to create today, so you might want to check back this evening, but first I must do my chores. It's time for groceries, dishes, laundry......
Happy Scrapping,
MaryAnne

No comments: