Simple Stacks Templates

Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm so organzied, lol

Hi everyone,
well I'm still all the way across the state, visiting :)
We had a good day yesterday, Jessica selected a Scooby Doo and an Ice cream cone cake, lol.
She just wanted the ice cream cone filled with frosting!
I have a computer to visit, but this one is never going to create layouts it's too s l o w !!
And I did say I was organized, I may not be able to make any layouts or templates but I made some freebies and uploaded them and the previews before I left home so all I had to do was post them!
Here's Simple Stacks Template 099
Happy Scrapping,
MaryAnne

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great template.

Castia said...

Thank you very much!

Lois B said...

Thanks so much. Out of curiousity should this be 098 rather than 099? Yesterdays was 097

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jul [LA 12:06am, NY 02:06am, UK 07:06am, OZ 05:06pm]).

elnorac said...

Thank you, thank you. I just read the instructions for using your Simple Stacks, so now I'm ready to play. I'm wondering if you make any vertical ones (i.e., 6 X 8)?