Simple Stacks Templates

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I love creating!

Hi everyone,
Thanks for sharing your layouts using Simple Stacks with me! They are awesome!! I just love seeing them. This morning my dh was using my computer so I picked up one of the many scrapbook magazines I subscribe to. It was nice to take a moment to read a bit while looking at all the great layouts. But you know what I noticed?! This shouldn't be a surprise to me by now.
  1. most of the layouts were 12x12
  2. most of the layouts had almost no journaling

That really makes me sad. The journaling is some of the best part of a layout!! IMHO. I've looked for Brag Book ideas that fit my 4x6 scrapbook format. But they just aren't in the magazines! They publish all sort of sized books 3x3, 6x6, tags, 81/2x11, 12x12, etc. But no 4x6's! Well I've been looking for a new blog challenge and although not many actually do the challenges, I think everyone is so busy collecting they forget to use stuff, lol.

Anyway, my blog challenge 4 for today is to create a Simple Stacks Layout and submit it for publication! Lets show everyone that you can do a beautiful and functional scrapbook that you don't have to spend a fortune to purchase a special sized album, or so big it costs a fortune to print!!

Here are the details:

  1. Use any Simple Stacks Template (purchased or a freebie)
  2. Use any scrapbook kit (purchase, own designs, or a freebie. Digi Free has some great designs if you haven't found them yet.)
  3. Submit the layout to any magazine, printed or online, with credits
  4. Email me from July 15th to July 20th, 2008, a link or copied documentation that you submitted the layout using a Simple Stacks Template, include your full name and the Simple Stacks - Mini set you'd like.
  5. This challenge is open to all scrappers, designers, ct's, etc.

Everyone who submits a Simple Stacks layout for publication, providing me with a link or copied documentation (so I can find out if any ever get published, lol. My own obsession, lol.) will recieve their choice of a Simple Stacks - Mini set. My Simple Stacks - Mini sets contain 4 Simple Stacks templates that will be on sale for just 98cents a set in the Digi By Design Mall during our Mid Month Madness Sale July 15th-20th, 2008. Since I will have to wait until the Simple Stacks - Mini sets are on sale this challenge will run from today until July 20th, 2008. I'd love to see everyones layouts!!

I've been very busy lately, taking Senior photo's for my dd and a very dear family friend. I've love to share some with you. The girls have added their pictures to their myspace accounts, asking for their friends to pick their favorites. So I thought I could too, lol. Blog Challenge 5 for today: leave a comment with your email and your favorite photo of each girl or email me the number of your favorite for each girl and I'll send you a special Simple Stack Template. This Blog Challenge will run from today until July 20th, 2008. So here are your choices

1

2

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Finally, I've created a few layouts and a freebie for you!!

Here is a layout for my dd#3 created using Simple Stacks Template 080 (included in Simple Stacks - Mini set 5, on sale july 15th - july 20th, 2008)

and here is todays layout created using Simple Stacks Template Freebie 13

Download it Here

FYI - I'm just like most of you. I have little to no extra $ for scrapping supplies. That's why I do so many freebies :)

Enjoy,

Happy Scrapping,

MaryAnne

6 comments:

Lori Johnston said...

My favorite pics are #6 and 15. Very pretty girls! my email is l_johnston@hotmail.com

Debra Lois said...

I really like numbers 5 and 12. Great shots to choose from. TACstamperWI at gmail.com

mer said...

I really like 9, and 12...14 too. Your 4 x 6 idea is great!! It feels less stressful but still creates great memory keeping layouts. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this beautiful template. You're right, this format is great, because you can even print it at home.

I love the photos 7 and 15.

Melissa said...

My favorites are 7 and 15. Thanks for the template freebies, my email address is missmelissaf@yahoo.com

Myxi said...

Thank you so much. :)