Simple Stacks Templates

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Did someone say freebies?!

Hi everyone,
For the last 2 days I spent most of my day on my feet! Well not today, lol.
Today I'm taking it easy and playing for a while before my Digital Scrapping Class tonight.
So the first thing I did is check my email. I found out there are now 121 items available at Digi By Designs Mid Month Madness Sale! And, that some of the designers have some freebies or special things planned this week to celebrate. Manu, from Manu Scraps, has a lottery and this cu freebie:
Marcee, from Rose Made Designs, is posting a matching freebie to give away. I can't wait to see what she has come up with!!
Acorn Designs has tons of stuff on sale, including CU stuff all for just $.98 and some freebies!
Then I created a freebie and a new layout for dd's 2006 yearbook.
Here's the layout, it was for Christmas. It's kinda hard to do a christmas layout when it's 85 degrees out and humid, lol. But I did it, so one more layout is done.
You'll notice my finished layout isn't a perfect copy of the Simple Stacks Template I used. That's the best part of these templates. I can start with a plan and adjust it to fit the needs of my layout. I can add or leave out anything that is on the template that I want to.
Here's the Simple Stacks Template I used:

Time for lunch and more fun.
Thanks for visiting
Happy Scrapping,
MaryAnne

ps. I just sent out the prizes for my Blog Challenge 5 and Blog Challenge 6 to all of the people who emailed me, left their email in their comments or I could find their email from their comments (lol, didn't think there would be so many ways to find an address). There is still time to participate in my Blog Challenge 4, Blog Challenge 5 and Blog Challenge 6 just click on the challenge to find more information. And P L E A S E leave your email or email me!! I want to make sure everyone gets their prizes! If you have participated and you haven't received your prizes, please email me with info about the challege you participated in and I'll get your prizes to you asap :)

Here's a preview of my Blog Challenge 6 prize and a new layout.
maryanne

4 comments:

Shelli said...

I made a QP with one of your templates!! Please check the TOU and see if that is OK with you, I can change if you'd like!! I hate writing those things!!
http://shellistep.blogspot.com/2008/07/something-new.html

Bonnie said...

Thanks so much for another great template.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Jul [LA 04:34am, NY 06:34am, UK 11:34am, OZ 09:34pm]).

Myxi said...

Thank you very much. :)