Simple Stacks Templates

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another try

Ever do a layout that when you did it you thought "ok, I like that one." Not your best work, but sometime life gets in your way of scrapping. So for the next few days you keep thinking about the layout. Well that's me, lol. Before I completed my layout I was looking for a specific style of paper and elements. I was sure I saw some similar to what I wanted in june. But for now I couldn't find them. So I chose something else. Well I asked my 13yo's opinion of it last night when she wanted to steal my computer to talk on yahoo with her friends and try to create a cute pig. She saw this cow created by Tracey at Aussie Srappers (sorry I can't find the original freebie to post),and she hoped there was a pig. But no luck, so she was on to create one inspired by Tracey's style. This is where she stopped.So back to my layout, her only comment was it looked like I was brand new at scrapping, lol. Ok I'm not raising a scrap critic! lol. Well I guess I am. This one's an artsy kinda girl. She always has an opinion on colors, shapes, etc. So I gave her my computer and went to bed. This morning, I got back to my layout and put this one together.
or this one (kinda looked unfinished on the right side)
I used DMK DesignsSummer Party kit bracket quick pages and a paper. Better? I'll have to wait to ask her, lol, she's still asleep.
Onward, Thanks for your opinion Jody! You're right I'm sure many scrappers are too busy right now to do many challenges, so I'm going to give this template to everyone as a freebie!
You can download it here
Ok then, gotta finish doing something I'm sure. Oh yeah I have to finish my DXD mega kit contribution for Aug, lol. Off to get to work.
Happy Scrapping,
MaryAnne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for another great template.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!
Blue

Myxi said...

Thanks for another awesome template. :)