Simple Stacks Templates

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sending some love and another freebie

Hi Everyone,
I am just about to burst today!! I had 2 emails and a comment about Simple Stacks and they just made me so happy!
Ok, first thing, did you know everytime you tell me you've uploaded to a gallery I have to find it, just to see your layouts, lol. It's like an obsession I have! I just MUST see it! Then I have to register, so I can comment!! I am a "member" at so many online galleries, lol.

You have got to go see "goog's" layouts! Outstanding work!!
She asked a question in her comment about "submitting a layout for publication". Here are my "requirements" for the challenge (a basic do x, y, z list) and here is information on where to find "print magazines" to sumit a Simple Stacks layout for publication.

And I'm really not too picky or strick, lol.

If you find a digital newsletter or ezine that you've submitted your layout for publication with, I'll count that too. Just copy and paste a section of the email or web page (you can do a Print Screen and send a copy with your email to me) where you've submitted a Simple Stacks layout for publication. You're layout does NOT have to be published for me to appreciate and reward your efforts! Just send me an email include your name, your email, a copy of a print screen selection that shows you've submitted a Simple Stacks layout for publication. The print screen selection should show me the publications name or you can just put that in your email to me, so I know what publications to watch for a Simple Stacks layout.

oh, oh, oh, I just thought of another Blog Challenge <<>> But I better wait to tell you tomorrow, so I can have my details all set.

Watch the right side of my blog for information on Blog Challenges, etc. I have to find a way to make it easy for everyone to find the info quickly.

I better get the freebie posted, dh is almost home, lol.
Today I have a 2 photo Simple Stacks Template for you.
This one was one I started with part of my DXD Mega Kit Contribution for August, the title is on a decorated tag (that's why it looks funny), so be on the lookout for that soon, lol.
Thanks again for visiting!
Happy Scrapping,
MaryAnne
ps, just made it he's home
running now, lol

3 comments:

belle007 said...

Thanks so much for the great simple stack template!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I can't believe I got a mention on a blog!! :) I'm so glad you like the layouts. I love the templates. If my work looks good it's because your work is so good!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

Thank you so much for the templates you've given! :)

I am unable to download this one. I was able to get the ones before and after, but every time I click the download, it takes me to the log-in screen, and still won't let me download. help!