Simple Stacks Templates

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Vacation, Senior Pictures and more

Well it's that time, I had to start taking some senior photo's. I've been browsing the web for some idea's and I think I have some that my dd will love. While we were on vacation we found a nice little spot in Big Rapids. The photo's are ok, but I think we both need to keep trying.
Here's the layout I finished for her.
I used my newest Simple Stacks Template Freebie to create this layout
I also finished another vacation layout, it's a bit artsy, but I loved the photo!
I used one of my newest Simple Stacks Templates - set 9
(They'll be in the store soon, but now I have to fix the preview before it does, lol)
I have a great selection of Simple Stack Templates now, I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I do.
Time for dinner,
Happy Scrapping,
MaryAnne

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jun [LA 01:50am, NY 03:50am, UK 08:50am, OZ 06:50pm]).

Anonymous said...

Your LO's are lovely! Thank you for the freebie.

Sarah (Debbie) said...

thank you for sharing these templates. I love your photo of the water, beautifully taken. Angel blessings from Scotland xx

Suz :) said...

I grabbed your AWESOME freebie for myself and gave you some...♥Link Love♥...! Thank you so much for sharing.
Suzee Q's Stuff

Diginan said...

Thank you for sharing these wonderful templates:)