Simple Stacks Templates

Monday, July 28, 2008

Simple Stacks make the best Brag Books...

Hi everyone,
Ok, so now I am officially 2 years behind in scrapping dd#1 and dd#3's yearbooks! But I've said that already. How am I going to fix it? I will be 2 years behind in dd#2's book by the 1st of October and dd#1 will graduate next spring, so I have to catch up soon. My plan is to catch up by October 1st!

Did you know Simple Stacks can be used with all kinds of kits, quick pages, word art, etc? That's one of the things I really enjoy about using them. All you have to crop or resize items to make them fit, if they are designed as 12x12's. Now not every design does work, but it's fun to try to see what you can make fit.

Today I found this beautiful 12x12 Quick Page Freebiecreated by Cinnamon Designs, found here.
After finding this QP, I went to look for a Simple Stacks that would work with it's design.
I found Simple Stacks Template 068, all I had to do was flip it horizontally.which was template freebie 9 found here, in case you haven't gotten it yet.
I put them together with a little word art found at Elegant word art by Bethany and another layout for my dd's yearbook is finished. Simple Stacks really do make the best Brag Books!
That said, I have a new Simple Stacks Template Freebie for you today

This weeks Blog Challenge:
Use a Simple Stacks Template from the last week until thursday of this week
along with a kit, quick page, word art, etc, either purchased or freebie
create a layout
post in any gallery of your choice
email me a link along with your name & email by Friday August 1st.
allow me to post on my blog with credits
and I'll send you a special prize.
Happy Scrapping,
MaryAnne

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged! Check out my site to see the rules: http://bonniecarter.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the template. Regarding the 12x12 QP, did you reduce it to 6x6 and then crop off 2 inches from the top/bottom so that the height was 4 inches?

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the template. How did you reduce the 12x12 for the brag page?

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

elnorac said...

I'm so glad I visited your blog (for the first time) today! I'm really looking forward to trying your 8 X 6 scrapping! Thank you.