Simple Stacks Templates

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Question for you and some new stuff...

Hi everyone,
I was creating the prize for my Blog Challenge 5 this morning. (here's a sneak preview)
Anyway, I began wondering how many photo's you all like in your Simple Stacks Templates?
My 4x6 scrapbook are specifically "Yearbooks" for my daughters. I create one (or two for jessica's first 3 years, lol) 4x6 scrapbook that holds 60 photo's or a cover, 29 8x6 layouts and a closing page. I've always varied the number of photo's per layout, depending on the event or type of page I was scrapping. Birthdays always need multiple photo's, lol. Special pages that show personalities sometimes can only have 1 photo with some journaling. So I have a Blog Challenge 6 for you, this is another real easy one, lol. Tell me how many photo's you like in your Simple Stacks. Your choices are: a. 1 photo b. 2-3 photo's c. 4-5 photo's d. 6+ photo's

You can leave your choice, along with your email in the comments section of the blog or email me your choice, with your full name and which challenge you are participating in.

I created another Simple Stacks Template Freebie for you, just for visiting my blog today. I didn't have time to create a layout, I need to go through my list and figure out what layouts my daughters yearbooks need, otherwise I'll fill this years books with vacation photo's, lol. Anyway, here's a preview:
Time to mow the lawn. (it's about 3 feet high now, lol)
Happy Scrapping,
MaryAnne

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Well, i JUST started doing these "brag books" and I like to use them for quiet books for the kids. My favorite ones that you have are 2-3 pictures per layout, that way it maximizes pictures in the book. So my choice is B, and thanks for another great freebie!

Krisi and Adam said...

I like about 4-6 pictures on a two page layout. Generally do one big picture and then the other page has 3-5. This is for the 4x6 size brag books -- which will be in teh works for christmas presents this year.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the template!
~ Jo

Teri said...

I like 2-3 photos. Thanks so much for the templates!

Anonymous said...

In answer to your question about # of pics - I would prefer most layouts of this size to have 2-3 pics.
rhonav

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm really partialto the 1 photo layouts. Thanks for the freebie.

Myxi said...

Thank you very much. :)

Melissa said...

My favorite would be a or b. More than that and I'd worry about the photos being too small to see well. I am loving this small size because of how easy and inexpensive it is to print them up.