Simple Stacks Templates

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mid Month Madness... and a freebie :)

Not much time to do anything yesterday or today.
But I did want to tell you about the Mid Month Madness Sale at Digi By Design.
I created 5 sets of 4 Simple Stacks templates on sale for just 98 cents each
Simple Stacks - Mini set 2 Simple Stacks - Mini set 4
These will be on sale for just 5 days - July 15th to July 20th, 2008!
Off to take the girls to Livestock Judging, lol.
Happy Scrapping
MaryAnne

oh when will I have time for a freebie!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just got home from taking more senior photo's and picking the girls up from the Livestock Pavillion and I made a freebie before my dh got home from work, lol.
Here's today's freebie
maryanne


3 comments:

Shelli said...

Hi Maryanne! I gave you an award today, it's on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for the template. I'm off to check out the sale now......
rhonav

Anonymous said...

Love your templates!!