Simple Stacks Templates

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Brag books have never been simplier...

Hi everyone,

I have this layout that I've been "thinking about" for a long time now, but I couldn't start. I'm not sure, maybe I didn't want to start, lol. After all if I didn't create a layout for it, did it really happen? I know one reason it was harder than it should have been, is because it was in 2007 and I didn't take as many photo's as I liked because I was in pain from my back then. My dd#2 figured out how to cope, she started taking her own photo's, lol. And man does she take them, here's one she took this week.I wish they had signed her up for photography class at the fair. This is priceless! She tries some amazine things with the camera.
So here I sat, limited photo's and no plan. But I never underestimate the "fly by the seat of your pants" technique. With a couple of odd elements from a variety of sources, it really is easy to make a Simple Stacks layout! Brag books have never been simplier.

Hey I was wondering do you all copy and save layouts you like in a special folder? So that way when you create a layout for yourself, you have some idea's to draw from. I've had a few friends say that's one thing they liked about my blogging about Simple Stacks. I have lots of layouts posted that are based on a Simple Stacks. If you pick up a Simple Stacks template and the layout I've posted using that template, you have a starting point and a concrete idea of ways to use the template. That said, here is the layout I finished last night

full credits and journaling are posted in my gallery

But I've done it again. This layout I didn't use any Simple Stacks, it just came out of my head while I was creating it.

I do have a Simple Stacks template freebie for you though,
Download it here

Going to pick up some photo's,
Happy Scrapping,
MaryAnne

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for another great template!

Bonnie said...

Thanks for the template! Your daughter does take great photos - it's never too late to get her some photography classes. :)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Anonymous said...

As always I love the template! I was to agree with you about saving layouts that you like - if someone has a particularly amazing layout someplace I often save them as a point of reference.

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

Thank you again for all the fun templates! And Thank You for the great idea of doing 8x6 pages. I have been having a LOT of fun converting my 12x12's into 8x6, and finally getting them printed! LOL

I do save some LOs and QPs-previews into a special folder. But I also like the "favorites" button at most galleries. It makes it so easy to find inspiration (and scraplifts! lol). :)

Suz :) said...

You are long overdue for some of my...♥Link Love♥...! Thank you from the bottom of my heart…and may you have a suuuuuper great day! Btw...you ARE one of my favorite "freebie" girls. hee,hee :)
Suz

elnorac said...

Woohoo! I'm excited to try this one, too. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Another great template. Love the larger one photo templates. Thanks again!