Simple Stacks Templates

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Blog Challenge, layout and Freebie

Hi everyone,
I was talking to my dh tonight and I told him about my blog challenges. Now he's supportive, but thinks I spend way too much time on scrapping stuff, lol. His comment about my challenges was that when he saw people say "the first 5 people to respond...." he figures it's a scam.
Well that got me thinking. In everyday life yeah I take that stuff as scams, but in scrapping nope, lol. Am I gullible or what? Anyway, as I assured him this isn't a scam, I really want to see what people do with stuff I make. And I'm willing to give more freebies to reward scrappers who show me what they've made. It's just my way of saying thanks for taking the time.
Therefore, I'm so excited to say I've had 1 person submit links for my blog challenge #2!!
tjmuse created this layout from my Simple Stacks Template Freebie 9 and a "kit in progress" Poppies created by Acorn Designs. Here's a link to her layout in the gallery. I gave it some luv :)
Thanks TJ
I still have 5 spots for Blog Challenge 1, 4 spots for Blog Challenge 2 and Blog Challenge 3 available to all! I worked on about 4 templates this afternoon, now I have to start deciding which will be prizes, which might go into a Simple Stacks Template set 10 or if they will become new Simple Stacks Template Freebies, hmmm......

Wednesday July 2nd the 9pm chat at Digi By Design is featuring our Monthly Mega Kit created by the designers. This months kit is "Summer Brights". It's just beautiful and huge! This kit contains: 80+ papers, 190+ elements and 3 alphas! It's 547 mbs!! It's on sale right now for just $3.99!
Here's a preview.
All the designers also make Quick Pages for the crop, here are some of mine.
I'm not sure which they will be giving away. Stop by the chatroom and say HI!
And now, as for my Simple Stacks Templates. Well I guess this first one will be a new Simple Stacks Template Freebie
Download it here
But these others, I don't know...
Any suggestions?
Well it's only midnight here, I'm going to see if my children are online.
Happy Scrapping,
MaryAnne

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jul [LA 02:14am, NY 04:14am, UK 09:14am, OZ 07:14pm]).

Shannon said...

Wow, wow, wow! I just found your 4x6 templates, and I had a little downloading frenzy! Thanks so much for creating something SO cute and so simple to help me make a finished product. I am not a member of any galleries, but I may just have to join so I can post the pages I will be doing TODAY! LOL! Thanks again!

Lois B said...

Where could I find the template with all the photos across the top and the date bar at the bottom? I love that temlate!

Melissa said...

I like all of these new ones but the middle one is my favorite.

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

LOL I had a downloading frenzy, too! Thank you so much!
I love the new ones! When will those be available?