Simple Stacks Templates

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Another day.......

Hi everyone,
I am so lazy today, lol. My dd was gone to Chicago yesterday, so I had to stay up until 3am to wait for her. My dd#2 did it, but I dozed on the couch after 2 am (dh doesn't believe that's when I can fall asleep, lol). So there I was laying on the couch, dozing and waking up every few minutes "talking to dd#2". Finally dd#1 got home, thanks to a Great friend of mine bringing her home from the school, Thanks Julie! They all went to Chicago with the Choir Teacher to see the play "Wicked". DD loved it! Because 1 dd went to Chicago, I wanted to let the other 2 play, so we went to the mall, browsed the camera's, got slushies, etc. DD#2 kept encouraging me to just buy a camera, lol. She was the last one to use mine, I think she feels guilty and I know she really really really wants one of her own. But I just can't do it. Being a stay at home mom, scrapbooker and kit desinger just means sometimes I don't have the $ to do everything I want. DH goes to work everyday to earn the $ and even though I know I do a lot around here and I work hard everyday there are just some times the "extra" stuff I want has to wait until I have $. I just can't ask my DH for everything. Does that make sense to anyone else?!? Anyway, so we went, I dreamed, then came home to reality. Cleaned the car so we can go on vacation, taught my scrapbook class, but had to leave early (Sorry ladies, I will be back soon), talked to my mom on the phone (I really miss that sometimes) and dd#2 was on my computer all night after we sat down again. So I didn't do any layouts :(
But............ oh I forgot, I printed something like 8 layouts!!!!!!!! They were for all 3 girls, for the past 2 years, so they didn't look like much in the books, but they were so beautiful!!!
Any way... So for today I packaged up a Simple Stacks Template Freebie for you. You'll notice this preview looks a little different from the previous ones, as I didn't get a layout done.
You can find all my Simple Stacks Templates Here
Here is your Simple Stacks Template Freebie for today.
I will try to post again tomorrow and if the Cabin has internet, I'll try to post while we're on vacation. I've signed 2 things up for Saturdays Super Saver this week, oh darn and I have to finish the mega kit for July before I leave, lol.
Anyway, sorry to ramble, it just felt like this kind of morning, lol it's noon. But I'm awake now.
Thanks for visiting,
Happy Scrapping,
MaryAnne

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the template!

Melissa said...

Thank you!

Crissie said...

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to play with this template. :)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Jun [LA 03:34am, NY 05:34am, UK 10:34am, OZ 08:34pm]).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another great template!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another great template!