Simple Stacks Templates

Saturday, June 07, 2008

More Inspirations and a FREEBIE

Thank you so much for the nice comments
I appreciate them more than you can know!

I'm so pleased to say I finished another layout and I was
inspired to create another kit and FREEBIE!
I've sent 2 more kits into the mall, I hope they will go in
sometime over the weekend, but while I'm waiting I
want to keep my momentum going (you never know
when it will just go away) so I've added my
Simple Stacks - set 1 to Digi By Designs Super Saver Saturday

for 50% off!
BTW I do allow personal and commercial use for the Simple Stack sets.

My first Simple Stacks Template Freebie and
Simple Stacks Quick Page Freebie 1 are also still available.
(just click the names)
I hope to inspire everyone to give these a try!
I know you'll just love them!!


And now..................................
First a share.
My two oldest dd's have been elected as Officiers in FFA
for the 2008-2009 school year. They are so excited.
Although we do not actually live on a farm, they've seen
the opportunities FFA offers to the kids who join and
they are excited to follow in the footsteps of their cousins!

I created this yearbook page for Jaime,
who was elected Sentinel.
This is the absolutely perfect position for her,
she is such a social butterfly!!
And I created this Simple Stacks Quick Page Freebie 2
to share with you all. Download it Here

Thanks for visiting,
See you tomorrow?! (if I can get anything done today, lol)
Happy Scrapping,
MaryAnne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about using your templates. Thank you for being so kind and sharing. Have a great day!
--Evelyn

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to try these....Great idea! Thank YOu!!

Anonymous said...

Love these templates. Thanks!!