Simple Stacks Templates

Friday, June 20, 2008

Offically it's friday...

Hi everyone,
Offically it's friday here and that means time for vacation. But I wonder what kind of vacation it can possible be with NO internet, NO computer and NO camera, lol. I'm going to be lost!!!!
Well I really don't know if there's no internet and I'm getting as prepared as I can. I'm bringing books, a sketch pad, pencils... I'll see what I can do to keep myself occupied.
I have something to share with you. Tonight, when I was finishing another template, I checked my email and found a nice little note from someone who has used my Simple Stacks Template to create a layout. It turned out just beautiful! I don't have time to ask if I could post it here, so visit this gallery to view it. Thanks for sharing your layout with me, I love to see them.
Since I will be "out" on Saturday, I want to let you all know I have put 2 kits in Digi By Designs Super Saver Saturday at 50% off.
If you visit on Saturday June 21st 2008, you could pick up My Little Man and Simple Stacks - Covers to Closures set 1
I also have this Simple Stacks Template Freebie available at Digi By Design
I still had no time to scrap, but I created a freebie for everyone
Here's another Simple Stacks Template Freebie.
Time for bed,
night everyone
maryanne


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Jun [LA 03:34am, NY 05:34am, UK 10:34am, OZ 08:34pm]).

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Love your tempates! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great template!