Simple Stacks Templates

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Can't believe I'm still sitting here, lol...

Hi everyone,
I forgot to get my Saturday Super Saver kit listed yesterday before we lost power, so....
I have another Simple Stacks Template Freebie for you instead!
But first, I wanted to let everyone know my Simple Stacks Set 7 (I got a bit mixed up on my numbering for the store) is now available at Digi By Design.I love using these myself, they make my pages so much easier to create. And since I have 3 dd's I have a lot of pages to finish.
I woke up this morning, wanting to finish a layout for my dd#1 and I was browsing through the April/May 08 edition of Digital Scrapbooking for some ideas. I found a layout on pg 18 that had a curved portion of paper and stitching. I don't usually do many curved papers and I haven't tried to do curved stitching, so I thought I'd give it a try. Since my Yearbook scrapbooks are 4x6 I had to change things a bit. So I was fiddling with my layout and I had to create some elements too.
Here's the layout I ended up with
And since I lost power, here's the Simple Stacks Template Freebie I created while working on my layout.
Download it Here
Well it's 4pm, I need to eat. But since I didn't eat yet, should it be breakfast, lunch or dinner? lol. Scrapping is so addictive!


Happy Scrapping,


MaryAnne




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice template! Thanks.

Lois B said...

I am enjoying your templates and hope there will be many more :)

I have also been collecting the QPs. With QP #1 I don't se how it can be used as the png file has the words journalling all over it where we would add journalling. As it is not a psd file I can't add journalling. Also has word Title and sub title etc. already printed on the QP.
All the other QPs are fine and I thank you for them.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!