Simple Stacks Templates

Monday, June 09, 2008

Another Simple Stacks Quickpage Freebie and news

Good morning!

I am so glad I got busy yesterday morning, we lost power at 4ish and it wasn't scheduled to come back on until 4pm on June 10th! I just couldn't imagine what in the world we'd do with no power for 2 days, ahhhhh! The girls just got home from the world pork expo in Iowa and Jaime was beside herself with no internet for another night, lol.
Anyway, I did finish more layouts!! Yeah!!


I created today's freebie from a template in my Simple Stack Set 4


and now I have all 4 Simple Stacks sets available.

Heres Simple Stacks - set 3

Heres Simple Stacks - set 2 Heres Simple Stacks - set 1

Digi By Design News

This weeks Tea for Tuesday Chat will feature the kit Cool Azul. It will be 50% off Tuesday and Wednesday only - just $3.25!
It has 12 background papers, over 40 elements and 2 alphas!This is the perfect kit for all of those beach layouts - but it is versatile enough for other pages, too!

You can find it here
If you attend the chat - June 10th - at 2 PM ET, you will receive this attendance gift. You need to be present during the first 30 minutes of the chat to receive the unzipping password.If you submit a layout for the chat challenge, you will earn this posting gift. You do not have to attend the chat to participate in the challenge. You can use the featured kit for your layout - and it's such a great deal, why not? Chat details can be found here
Todays Simple Stacks Quick Page Freebie

Download it Here

Today's a party, so I'm not sure if I can work much, but I hope to be able fininsh another layout or 2 and create another set of templates. (crossing my fingers) (edited to add: I've finished another Simple Stacks. Simple Stacks - Covers to Closures, another template freebie and quick page. Stop by tomorrow and I'll try to have them posted) Here's a sneak peak.....

My Simple Stacks - Covers and Closures Template Freebie in Now Available.

You can find it Here

Happy Scrapping,


MaryAnne

No comments: