Simple Stacks Templates

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mosquito’s are horrid, so I stayed in most of the day...

Hi everyone,
The mosquito's are just nasty here in town. Any time I went outside they swarmed me, so needless to say I didn't go outside very much. I did fix one of the bird feeders I have, the squirrel broke it while we were gone. And I filled the hummingbird feeder, I now have a male and female coming in multiple times a day.
This morning I worked on some of my Digi By Design July Mega Kit Quick Pages, while I was creating another vacation layout. I love how it turned out!
I think it needs a facing page for some journaling, hmmm....
I'm trying to figure out what photo's to include in the girls yearbooks too. There are so many to choose from.
Finally, just for you, I created another Simple Stacks Template Freebie.
Hope you like it.
I haven't had a chance to create a layout with it yet, but I'm sure I will soon.
Anyone have a preference for how long I leave the downloads available?
I've left them available for a long time, because I know I get frustrated when I find a freebie that I love but it's expired. Just wonder what other people think about it.
Well that's all for now,
Happy Scrapping,
MaryAnne

8 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jun [LA 12:52am, NY 02:52am, UK 07:52am, OZ 05:52pm]).

memekatie said...

Thank you so much for your templates. They certainly simplify my scrapping. So very much appreciated.

Love the idea of your leaving your freebies up for a longer length of time as a person does not always get the opportunity to get to your site in a short period of time. This is also much appreciated.

Can't blame you would not being going out with those darn of mosquitos, hanging around either. Look forward to your new creations.

Teri said...

thank you so much for the simple stacks templates! I am doing a brag book of my step-sons trips and these are perfect!

I love them so much, they are my inspirational freebie of the day at
www.myscrapshop.com!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your freebies! I figure that you create and share your freebies to promote your work so I see no reason to remove them unless you need the space. This is only my second visit to your blog (through your e-mail) and I've gotten all of the freebies and then went and got 3 sets of templates from the store. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see your layout with the template. It's always great to have the freebies up for a while since it allows people more time to get to your site and encourages traffic to your store as well. Thanks for sharing!

Suz :) said...

I grabbed your AWESOME freebie for myself and gave you some...♥Link Love♥...! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful designs. I can’t wait to see what you create next! Hee,hee :)
Suzee Q's Stuff

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Hi, thanks for these templates. I think you need to see how much storage you have. Alot of sites take freebies off when they need more room on their blogs. Many of the lasses downloading are so grateful for the freebies that they try to purchase something as a way of saying thanks. So I think that's an incentive to leave as may as you can.
I came to your site through "scrapping with ikea goddess", so I'm thrilled to find you.
Angel blessings from a new admirer of your work xxx

Babybear Scraps said...

Hi! I just found your site but thought I'd answer the question. I get irritated when freebies are taken down after only a day or two. But I don't think you need to leave the up forever, maybe a few weeks?