Simple Stacks Templates

Friday, June 13, 2008

Special Thanks and a freebie...

Hi everyone,
I ran around with my girls yesterday, so I didn't get any layouts done. Then when we got home there was a conspiricy to keep me from my computer, lol. Not really a friend of the girls came over and they sat at the computer talking.
Anyway I am happy to say I finished another layout today! That makes about 8 in the last 10 days for me. I will really be happy when I finish the 2006-2007 books. In just 2 days I will officially be 2 years behind in my dd#1's books :(
Now all I need to do if find the photo disks, lol.
I really love how this one of my dd#3 came out.
I was "laid up" last summer with back issues, so my sister got to spend almost the whole summer with my girls while I waited for surgery. On Jessica's birthday she took Jess to the mall and had her hair and make-up done at "Libby Lou's" (while I don't generally allow make up on my young girls, the effect was beautiful). She bought her a new "princess" dress, sparkly shoes, jewelry, etc. then took her to get her photo taken. The pictures are so adorable and beautiful. (She even paid for the copywrite, so I could use the photo's in my scrapbooks).
Here's the layout I created with 1 of the pictures.
When we arrived at my sisters (I got a shot at the dr's that afternoon so I could travel to see my dd's), we were met by the most beautiful princess, so very happy and excited to see us.
Today's freebie is the Quick Page I created while creating the layout using one of my Simple Stack Templates

Only 1 week before vacation, I want to finish more layouts before we leave, so if you like the freebies I'm posting keep an eye out for new ones.
Tomorrow is Super Saver Saturday
hmmm.... gotta think about what to add this week.
Oops! Thunder, gotta go.
Happy Scrapping,
Maryanne

7 comments:

Brewster Lane said...

This is so pretty & what a gorgeous little girl!

Anonymous said...

Adorable. I love this. Simple yet stunning. Thank you for sharing

Balser said...

Thanks! What a great idea to do quick pages in 4x6 layout. I have been making the grandparents 4x6 albums of their grandkids for Mother's/Father's Day every year and this will help make it go faster-thanks!

Anonymous said...

That picture is adorable! What a sweet present. :) Thank you for the template!

ccynden said...

Thank you for the 4x6 size template that is one of my favorite sizes to work with. Your design is lovely as well as the little princess.

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! Can't wait to try it! I love your layout! That's a gorgeous picture of your daughter! Thank you! ~Michele - Las Vegas, NV

Anonymous said...

thank you its beautiful x