Simple Stacks Templates

Monday, June 16, 2008

What a day!!!!! A little Freebie for you

Hi everyone, hope your Fathers Day was great!
We had a very busy day!
We started with presents for the daddy and birthday girl. I was kinda upset cause my camera is not working!!!!!!!!! I don't know what I'm going to do without it! I used Jaimes, little piece of ****, but I didn't get 1/2 the photo's I usually do and they will look like the original "digital camera" I got. Anyway, we went to dinner and to Best Buy to pick up a HD converter box. I just went to the camera's and drooled, lol. Both my teenagers did too, lol. Then we moved on to fridges. We don't need one, but it was fun to dream.
When we got home we watches Jumper and The Bucket List, both good movies. But the Bucket List made us cry. And Jaime played on the computer talking all night, so no new scraps for me today. Not sure whats in store for tomorrow, so here's another little Simple Stacks Quick Page Freebie for you all.
Night All,
MaryAnne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little Quick Page! Thank you for sharing this! ~Michele - Las Vegas, NV

Anonymous said...

pretty freebie! thanks!