Simple Stacks Templates

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

3 Freebies and some daily news...

Hi everyone,
I hope everyone is enjoying my new freebies as much as I am!!
It's so nice to be able to get some of my scrapping done and still have time to design new items and freebies.
Remember, if you're new to the site or don't know how I operate yet, I've left almost all my "Freebies" on esnips, they are still availble to download at this time.
I've finished a couple of layouts from 2007, I'd better write up my "outline" to see what kind of layouts my dd's yearbooks need, so I can be sure to include the important stuff.
Here's a little page for my dd #3
She's so cute and here sister Jaime took the photo, she's really enjoying photography these days.
Although I still get about 300 strange face shots from her a week.
Here's a couple she took.
And, I've finished 2 more Simple Stacks Template Sets!!
Here's a single template preview:
Included in this set of templates are 10 4x6 templates, perfect for creating cover pages and final pages in any STANDARD size 4x6 photo album.
So much for my news, today's freebies are:

(btw the colors on this page are for FFA, but you can use the quick page in a lot of other ways)


And Finally a Simple Stacks Quick Page Element Freebie
I made this element for one of Jessica's layout, so I thought I'd share with you, It's available here.

Well now I need to work on my July Team kit, MMM stuff, Digital Scrapbooking Class stuff and more layouts, so....

Happy Scrapping,

MaryAnne


No comments: