Simple Stacks Templates

Friday, June 27, 2008

Hello again...

What a nice vacation!
This vacation was a bit different from any we had before, we stayed in a cabin on a lake. Much nicer bathroom than campgrounds :)
Vacation is nice, but I'm so happy to be home again!! I couldn't wait to see what kind of photo's my new camera takes. Oh yeah, I just couldn't wait any longer. We didn't pick it up until like the 3rd or 4th day, so no first day shots. But I made up for it, lol. I took almost 1000 photo's and filled 3 1gb sd cards and 1/2 filled another sb card. I picked up a Cannon Power Shot S5 IS. It's 8 megapixel and it has a 12x Optic Zoom! I wish I had enough to get a Digital SLR, but they were at least 2x the price. I photo's look awesome on the preview screen, but appear much darker on my monitor. I know my monitor's darkish, so I'll visit the library and look on their monitors.
Anyway, so within 2 hours of being home I had my first 2008 vacation layout complete. Then after a nap and dinner, I completed another layout in 8x6, a template and a quick page.
Here's my first Vacation 2008 layout
Here are 2 close up's
I just loved this photo. I snapped it as Jessie was headed up the slide at the park from about 25 feet away. I couldn't believe how great it looks.
And here is one element I created for the Mega Kit. Previews don't do it justice! The texture is wonderful. It's just on the green background so you can see it. The sun and word art element are saved as a .png file so the background is transparent.I used papers and elements created for the Digi By Designs July 2008 Mega Kit - to be released soon , as well as a new Simple Stacks Template Freebie.
Download it Here
Saturday June 28th is another Super Saturday Saver.
This week you can find Simple Stacks Templates - set 2
and Simple Stacks Templates - set 3 for 50% off! That's just $1.50 for 6 8x6 templates!
Well I have so many idea's floating in my head tonight, I have to get some more stuff done.
Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping,
MaryAnne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! Great layouts.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! This is great :) I love the photos.

Anonymous said...

Thank you.These are cool.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jun [LA 01:25am, NY 03:25am, UK 08:25am, OZ 06:25pm]).