Simple Stacks Templates

Monday, June 16, 2008

A new kit, another layout and a freebie...

Hi everyone,
I have a brand new kit in the Digi By Design Mall!
This is my first real kit in I don't know how long.
I needed some elements for one of the layouts I created for my dd and the kit just kinda fell together after that.
My Little Man is available Here
Here's a sneak peek:

I used parts of my new kit "My Little Man" and my Simple Stacks Template Freebie.

This layout is from 2 years ago, can't believe the little guy will be 2 in August!
I wanted to share this Simple Stacks Quick Page Freebie with you too. I hope some of you can use it :)
Download it Here
You can find all of my Freebies still available on my blog, just page down, visit a specific title or the archieves.
I have 7 new Simple Stacks Templates in the mall and another freebie there as well.

Happy Scrapping,
maryanne

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Jun [LA 02:38am, NY 04:38am, UK 09:38am, OZ 07:38pm]).