Simple Stacks Templates

Monday, August 04, 2008

That time of year...

Hi everyone,
Well it's that time of year again. My girls have been gone for 4 days now over to their Aunt and Uncles for fair and I must go now too. (I just miss them so much! but don't tell them, lol)
Tomorrow, Tuesday is the day of the pig show so I'll be heading over to show my support and take lots of photo's, therefore my computer time is very very limited. So here's something for you.


Darn my poem isn't very readable, lol. Well here's what is says: I‘m off to the fair, where computer time is limited, but photo ops are found.I’ll post a template a day, which one I can’t say.Visit, download and then take a peak. show me your wonderful creations by then next time we speak. I’ll have another little surprise for you all, don’t know if it’s big, can’t say if it’s small. This offer is limited so please don’t delay, go and get your Simple Stacks Template Freebie today.
Like this ad says, this offer is limited! Since I am a nut about my freebies and my numbers, I will try to post 1 template a day, but I won't know which one it is and these will only be available for a short time! (just a day or so)

If you missed one that you just have to have, send me an email with a link to a Simple Stacks layout you've created and which day you've missed during fair week and I'll see what the freebie fairy can do when we get home early next week.
Don't forget the blog challenges on the right side of this page and DXD's Mega Kit Chat 9pm on Wednesday August 6th!
When I get back I hope to have a little more information on creating yearbooks with Simple Stacks for you.
Until then,
Happy Scrapping
MaryAnne


Oops, I almost forgot you can get today's sorry link has been removed

Edited to say: Thank you to all who collected my Fair Week Freebies. Sorry all Fair week freebie links have now been removed. mc 8/13/08

No comments: