Simple Stacks Templates

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Last full day of fair

Well fairs almost over, just this last day before they have to clean up and move the animals. I can't believe how fast the week went! I took about 300 photo's again yesterday, just enough for some great layouts! Today are the awards, more photos!!

Here's todays freebie
Sorry link removed
There are 8 unique freebies, 1 for every day of fair. I just used the same preview because of limited net access. So, remember if you've missed a fair week freebie, go to the original fair week post to see how you can still get them

happy scrapping

maryanne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. Love your templates.

Lois B said...

I have visited each day but do not have the 8 templates. I was unable to download #37 (esnips would not allow me to get to the download page) and I don't seem to have #34 - don't know if I missed it somehow or if it was offered.

Hope I can still get the missing temps.

Thanks for sharing your great templates.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).