Simple Stacks Templates

Sunday, August 03, 2008

No power :( again!!

Hi everyone,
Sorry I'm late if you visited earlier.
We awoke at 6 am due to a power out!
No storms, no nothing, just nothing!
It was pretty frustrating, since dh made me go to bed early on Saturday after watching movies all evening. I'm starting to go through withdrawl, lol.
The good news is I waited them out! They said we wouldn't have power again until 11:36pm Sunday. I laid in the livingroom willing to doze if I would, but I didn't and the second the power was restored, 10:15pm, I checked the freezer and booted up my computer!
Now I don't have any layouts to share, that's the bad thing about digi scrapping. Unless you have a laptop and I'm in negotiations for one.
I just visited the DXD Store and you can now pick up your own copy of the DXD Mega Kit Country Foliage for the low sale price of $3.99 for a limited time.
This is a great deal, I loved playing with the collection this week. It has 80+ papers and over 100 elements, check it out
Even though I couldn't scrap, I had my Simple Stacks Templates ready to share.
So here is today's Simple Stacks Template Freebie
It's only 10:41pm, so I'm off to scrap!
Happy Scrapping,
maryanne
ps. be sure to check out my blog challenges in the right hand column, I'd love to send a Simple Stacks Prize pack to you!

Pss. I finished my layout for today, no more withdrawls, lol. Well ok I almost finished one. This one my dd has to finish for me. I'm going to have her do the journaling. I don't do that enough, it sure makes "completing" a layout easy for me, lol.
I used a hand stamped alpha created by Michelle Coleman and Phoebes Garden QP created by Lindsay Jane Designs (altered to fit in a Simple Stack Album)
ttyl
maryanne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for the great template.

Jeanann said...

Thanks so much! My 7yo dd is doing a Disney Cruise album and this will really help.

Anonymous said...

Thank You for sharing your Simple Stack Templates...I'll be using them!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all you share with us!!