Simple Stacks Templates

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Finished my work

Hi Everyone,
Yeah me!! I finished my DXD Mega Kit Quick Pages this morning. The Quick Pages are used on the first Wednesday of the month at 9pm during the Digi By Designs chat.The August 2008 Mega Kit is awesome! I don't see it in the store yet, but I'll let you know when it's on sale, in case you're interested.

So with my work done, I played! Only 8 more layouts for dd#1's 2006-2007 yearbook to go now. Here's the one from this morning.
I used Simple Stacks Template 109, so this will be todays Simple Stacks Template Freebie!
taking a break, dh asked how I can sit and do this so long, lol.
Happy Scrapping,
MaryAnne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great template. Cute layout!

Shannon said...

Thanks again for another cute template! I love to see what you have done with them for your own pictures, gives me great ideas!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know how much I love your 2 page 8x6 templates. I found a beautiful album the other day for the layouts I plan to do with this format. I've only done two so far, but I'm really pleased with the look.Thanks so much!!