Simple Stacks Templates

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rain, awards and trucks?

Hi everyone,
Well yesterday was sure a lot of fun! But I'm kinda glad it's over, everyone is exhausted!
In the middle of the last day we saw a huge black cloud headed for the fair grounds. Within about an hour we received about 3 inches of rain. Everything is drenched, even my ketchup! After the rain the sun began to peak out again, just in time for the awards, an indoor activity, lol. Tyra won 3rd place Livestock judging, with the senior team and 2nd place in Speeches for her division. Jaime won 1st place in Livestock judging with a junior team, 3rd place in Livestock judging as an individual in the junior division and 1st place in speeches for her division (I just know that kids going to be a lawyer or something where she can talk, lol)
When it was all over I asked my bil when they would be loading the hogs in the morning, so I could come back to help clean up the trailer while the kids were in the pens, etc. He said 12:01. Didn't dawn on me for a minute he meant AM which was about half an hour, lol (they are nuts).
Well I didn't stay, I have a 5 year old who needed to go to bed.
Oh, yeah then the kids gave their leaders a thank you gift and their leaders gave the kids a little gift (it was so much fun making this one happen) I'll post a photo as soon as I get one.

Ok now my freebie before I forget
Sorry link has been removed

happy scrapping,
maryanne

3 comments:

Lois B said...

Aha! The missing #34! I now have all but #37from a couple of days ago which I don't think anyone was able to download. Hope to see it reuploaded when you arrive home.

Thanks for all the wonderful templates.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Still impressed with your work. I hope I can find time to use your templates very soon. Thanks again!