Simple Stacks Templates

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Whining? me? never!

I've always been jealous, it seems those
who have photoshop, pscs, pscs2, etc. always
are having the fun of new actions to work with,
well I use Paint Shop Pro and I want them too!!!!
(whine)

Sound familiar?
Well guess what, we are on our way!!

Create as many buttons as you desire with just a few clicks
of your mouse! Amaze all your friends, create custom
buttons to match your favorite designer's papers to use in your layouts!
Sell your designs or give them away as gifts!
Commercial use is permitted.
Templates, Script, Set up and Use instructions are all included,
so that even someone who's brand new can use these!
(lol, I just noticed I forgot to put the name on my preview)

Well anyway, Multi Button Script, for Paint Shop Pro
is now available at Digi By Design and will be available
soon at Digi Shop Resources.

I couldn't help myself but play last night, so now I
have 2 new Button Packs available too!


Button Pack 1
included 100 assorted buttons using papers and colors
found in my Cortinas del Azul kit

Button Pack 2

includes 100 assorted buttons using
the papers and color schemes found in
Driftwood
Thanks for reading
oh, btw, did you notice the buttons on the Script
Preview way at the top?
If you go HERE you can pick up a zip
with those 10 plus 23 more!

That set coordinates with my
Lilies and Daisies Kit

Happy Scrapping,
MaryAnne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to download your pretty buttons, but the download site says the bandwith is exceded and won't let me download. I'll check back tomorrow and maybe I can get them; thanks!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!