Simple Stacks Templates

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

In honor of my dad
and dad's everywhere...


Sunday only you can get all of the products in my store,
new items, commercial use products, etc. for
30% off

I wanted to create a special freebie just for Father's Day.
So I used the color scheme from my
Man of the House kit
and a set of my new overlays to create
this little freebie.

and actually it's not that small. It ended up to be 39mb's!
Zip1 Zip2
Enjoy!
Happy Scrapping,
Maryanne

9 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!

Crabcakes said...

Thank you Maryanne! I appreciate your sharing your work! These are lovely!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

wahoo! Thank you VERY much! :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the awesome share.

Inma said...

Thanks so much for sharing these overlays, they are wonderful. :o)

Best wishes. :o)

Anonymous said...

Awesome.. thanks!