Simple Stacks Templates

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Cortinas del Azul

I was in the mood for something light
yet masculine when I stumbled across
this color scheme.
This kit contains: 10 12x12 patterned and
lightly textured papers, 3 frame clusters,
2 full Alpha's and 34 other "elements" including
ribbons, tied bows, laced eyelets and more,
all created in 300dpi.
Since I have to create the
"basic element packs"
in order to make other items for the kit,
I've added 4 element packs in with
this kit as well (not shown in preview)
remember I do allow limited commercial use on all
my products, just email me if you'd like to use
something or have any questions.
Now I need your help!!
I'm trying to create at least 1 kit and mini kit
a week, just to keep the creativity flowing.
But I'm running out of kit idea's and kit names.
If you suggest a kit and/or a name that I make
into a kit I will give it to you FREE!
Just make sure to leave me contact info,
so I can send the kit or a coupon to you.
Thanks for reading,
Happy Scrapping
MaryAnne

5 comments:

KendiRN said...

Floral Frenzy (Bold, Bright)
Summer Splash (Water papers?)

Happy Scrap Girl said...

How about something for a wine tour, maybe wine glasses, grapes, grape leaves, wine bottles, corks, etc.?
Here's my blog: http://happyscrapgirl.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

How about a Princess/Prince kit. Stuff like Crowns, Caslte, Slipper, etc...

My email is
lindseydorothy@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for a kit for a computer whiz.

Lots of luv

Chris
(richardl@rallport.freeserve.co.uk)

LindaJD said...

TY so much for all the freebies :)
I would love to see a kit that could be called "Peaches and Herb" it would be shades of green, peaches and cream, with floral elements and lacey...although for me a more fitting one just recently would be a Medical themed kit,thats something I have never seen anywhere around..all we seem to be getting to get in my house is to go to visit the Hospital! my Dad just had Surgery. my granddaughter (3) broke her elbow, my youngest daughter has to go for a biopsy and I am just getting over Surgery for a plate to be inserted in my arm after a triple fracture..so you can see that would be good for me...:)
my email is linton52@gmail.com..
Hugs - ljd (Linda)