Simple Stacks Templates

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Super Saturday Saver

Today in the shop you'll find

Painted Roses

This kit began with the desire of bring a new "old" technique to the
digital scrapbooking world. I began searching for a way to "digitally paint"
using the tole painting style. While I've never been a painter,
I enjoy trying new things just to see if it can be done.
This is a mostly monochromatic kit based on a digital painted rose.
The kit has 13 beautiful mixture of card stock, slight grunge
and water colored 12x12 papers. It includes ribbons, twils,
bows, tied ribbons, buttons, frame, ruffled ribbon, and
a string of beads, all created at 300 dpi.

Today only 50% OFF!

Happy Scrapping,

maryanne

4 comments:

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

thank you! These are soooo purty! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing those beautiful ribbons..love your kit too..I posted them on my freebie list..Phillsboo.blogspot.com
Hugs Silvia

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Crabcakes said...

Thank you so much for the frayed freebie! I love it, and your generosity! Thank you also for using eSnips as it makes downloading a snap! Or is that a SNIP? LOL
Thanks again!