Simple Stacks Templates

Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Sweet 16!

It's official I have a 16 year old!
In honor of her birthday this week
I created this little freebie
and of course I used my Sweet 16 Kit
that I made especially for this occasion!
As well as some of my newest
Paper Makers Overlays!
I now have 6 sets available in the
When you get a minute, check them out.
They have been so much fun to create and
I'm learning how amazing they really are!
In just a few clicks I can have many different
papers ready to include in a kit, give away as
a freebie or use to create some of my most
prized layouts for my dd's, which reminds me
I'm now officially 1 year behind!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I'm really going to be needing
the overlays, lol.

Saturday June 16th is another
Super Saver Saturday
This week you can pick up
Dandelion Bouquets
at 50% off!

Don't forget to pick up
Dandelion Bouquets Freebie
(for just a little longer)
It's just a little add-on I created to say Thanks!
The alpha included in the freebie was created using
my Alphacreate Script too!
If you have Paint Shop Pro you'll love it!
It takes making a custom filled alpha from a
tedious chore to a breeze in just a click of
your mouse! Best thing is you can use papers
you already own! Things you've created for
yourself or some from your favorite designer!!
Or you can use the materials palette to make
the alpha in any color and texture combination
you'd like, creating a perfect alpha for any
layout you choose!
This script is another of my commercial use
products, so if you're a designer or would like
to be, give it a try. You can make tons of
alpha's to add to kits or freebies in just
a short time!

Thanks for visiting
Happy Scrapping
MaryAnne

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

HAPPY SWEET 16 TO YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!
TY SO VERY MUCH FOR THE OVERLAYS

Kimberly said...

Thank you for the lovely overlays and Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Hugs
Kimberly

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

Happity Birthday to her! :D

wonderful overlays, thank you. :nods: