Simple Stacks Templates

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Thursday!

I hope you've enjoyed the freebies so far!

Today I have some stickers/word art
samples that coordinate with my

Witches Den kit, that's part of


Here's what I came up with.

Sorry Download Expired

If you haven't seen the huge list yet go here.

There are 157 kits, alpha's, elements,

etc that are being offered for just .98 cents!

There are even commercial use products

This script was written for Paint Shop Pro (written in PSP 9)
and will create 4 styles of buttons with just a few
clicks. These buttons can be used for just
about anything, commercial use is permitted!


Do you love freebies?
Don't forget to visit the
and
Have you seen the Spooktacular Quick Pages
in the forums? Be sure to check those out too!
Today's is one of mine

These Quick Pages were created by the

designers of Digi by Design using our

October Mega Kit

Spooktacular


This kit includes over 90 papers, 200 elements and

4 alphas by 13 designers. 500 Mb of goodies.

I have another freebie idea in my head this morning,
so I just might be able to squeak out a second
one today (we'll see if the scrapping gods
and my 4 year old smile on me today).

Have a great day,
maryanne

1 comment:

Jan said...

Which version(s) of PSP does the script work in? Version 8 often needs specially written scripts, so if the product doesn't say it works in 8, I usually just skip it! :-)