Simple Stacks Templates

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

On a roll...

Ok, I'm really sick of being sick!!!!!!!!!!
I guess I'll have to cut down my pine tree or give up breathing?!
Anyway, all this sitting time has given
me a chance to jump head first into creating kits again.

Released today
and introductory price 25% off
This kit is full of papers and elements with a masculine flair.
Perfect for all your layouts of your sons, husbands,
boyfriends, dads, grandpa's, uncles, etc.

I added a couple "fathers day" items too.
This kit also contains a "happy fathers day" circle
stamp in png, .abr and psp brush files,
so everyone can use it.
Just click the kit name to visit the store


Just for visiting me ~ Here is a little Freebie


Happy Scrapping.


MaryAnne

2 comments:

Sarebear said...

Thank you so much for this great freebie! I love the colors and patterns.

Suavejett said...

Thanks for the share.